Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Blogging from A to Z



Well once again I have gone jumped into something that I am not sure I am ready for but here goes. I am not only writing a BLOG about our adventures of moving 5000 miles from Delaware to Hawaii but also retiring and rediscovering ourselves. To make it really interesting my way of learning how to BLOG is to jump in with both feet and do a Blogging from A to Z Challenge. So starting April 1st. I will (hopefully) be posting a new BLOG every day except Sundays. Here's hoping some of you will follow along and see how these 26 adventures develop.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy,
    Your theme and your life sound fascinating! I'm looking forward to reading and commenting on your posts during the month of April and hopefully well beyond. I see that you are new to blogging, or at least to this particular blog. I'm just a year and a bit ahead of you. Let me be among the first to say Welcome! It will take some time but you'll find a great community online.

    My blog site is https://profoundjourney.com. I'm participating in the challenge for the first year too. My theme resonates with what's happening in your life. It's called Snack-Sized Wow Notes for Women, Midlife and Beyond. If you have time to check it out, you'll see that I reply to every comment. I find it a great way to increase engagement and build a sense of community.

    Have a great challenge month, Nancy. How could you not in the beautiful state of Hawaii?
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Karen, Thank you so much for the support and encouragement! I am excited and nervous. This post was a bit of a test as I wrote it and than scheduled it to post later... YEA it worked. Now I am off to check out your blog. A Hui Hou (till we meet again), Nancy

      Delete