Monday, April 30, 2018

Z is for ZEN

Z - ZEN

FINDING OUR ZEN

Finding time or actually taking time to stop and relax has always been a problem
 for both my husband and I and moving to Hawai'i did not suddenly change us.

We needed to find peace find a way to relax or in so many words find our place of ZEN!
Heddy and Hoku had no difficulty with this concept they
could find happiness and relax in any number of places.
Hoku is happy to nap on the Beach while Heddy SWIMS
If there is Water then there is HEDDY
Napping Is what HOKU does best
From helping to plant trees in the yard or finding just the right spot for a nap in the sun they never seemed to stress over thing they had left undone.




Slowly I have been able to find my Space my ZEN I have a Window seat in my bedroom and I am able to watch Sunrise from there. It is my time as I am usually the only one up.

Both my husband and I find peace in working in the yard
 and with our view it is easy to get lost in your own thoughts.




But when we truly need to Breath and decompress there is no place like a Beach
 ANY Beach at any time of day. From Morning to Sunset.


 And when day is done to find that true moment of
 ZEN


in the setting of the sun.






5 comments:

  1. I could watch the dogs all day in an environment like like this. Well done on completing A-Z successfully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it has been a fun mind stretching challenge. I have had a lot of fun.As well as made new friends and visited many virtual locations.

      Delete
  2. Perfect close to the A-Z challenge. Loved following along and will continue to read your posts. Congrats on the finish!

    Donna B. McNicol|Author and Traveler
    A to Z Flash Fiction Stories | A to Z of Goldendoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering how you have been affected by the volcanic activity, earthquakes etc. I have read it is mainly affecting the eastern and souther part of the island so hopefully where you are located is safe.

    ReplyDelete